Thursday, August 24

No Longer a Newborn

IMG_3955
Tonight at 11:04 pm Rosa Jane will turn precisely 11 months old. In my head "Another One Bites the Dust" plays. Another month bites the dust, hey! hey! Another one down, and another one down. Another month bites the dust! Hey, Gonna Get You, too. Another one bites the dust.

She stands, but makes not an inch moving forward. She says "Mamma" all the time. I'm not sure that she knows she is saying my name, but I say, "Yes, Rosa Jane?" just the same.
This morning as she plays in my office, I noticed she isn't eating paper like she used to. She just plays gingerly with it. We're heading to our first play group this morning. We'll see how it goes. I leave early, early tomorrow for Mexico. Don and RosaJane and HankBob are staying put. How I will miss them all!

1 comment:

Nik said...

Kristen,

She is just adorable! What a beautiful smile!

-Nicole