Monday, August 21

"Make new friends but keep the old. One is silver, the other gold."

the original and the one and only
Saturday we celebrated Ellis. My longest time friend who is getting married to Matt in Mexico this weekend. I'm looking foward to the celebration with family and friends in a foreign country not to mention the authentic pina coladas oceanside.

The last ten years or so have kept us going our separate ways. But now that we're all back in Texas, and time with family isn't so scarce, I look forward to spending more time her and her soon-to-be husband.

1 comment:

Sgulde said...

Congratulations Ellis! What a wonderful idea...to get married in Mexico. Why didn't I think of that? I got married in Lawton, OK!?? Enjoy and have a wonderful weekend. Sending lots of love and good wedding ju-ju that all goes according to plan.