Friday, August 4

RosaJane pulls a Francis!

IMG_3408
Somehow I managed to pull Rosa Jane's long hairs in two different directions to make a Francis 'do! Her pigtails are real cute, but that style is so Francis that it is engrained in my head as something only Francis could do. So today I'm spending the day with my version of Francis. Click on the picture to see freshly done up 'do and slightly later after naps and gravity have taken their course.

I talked with the Guldes today and they all sound so happy and in love and truly remorseful for going so cold turkey on the updates. They promised me to have something more posted later today. It's been only 3 days by the look on the calendar, but that seems like forever when there is so much happening in their house right now... I mean, gimme some Scout meeting George pictures, for crying out loud! ;-)

Happy Friday!

No comments: