Friday, November 18

Dress Me Up Little

IMG_7554
Everyday Rosa Jane grows more. I have known this for a while and especially notice it when I'm dressing her. This morning after her warm and toasty bath, I dressed her up in one of my favorite newborn gowns and took her picture. I was a little worried it wasn't going to fit her, but she cooperated just fine.

I've been trying to edit down my photo sets but it is ever so hard when she's my one and only and I love her so much. Click on her picture to see more from this set. As always, Hank follows us around everywhere and is constantly battling for my attention when I happen to turn it towards RJ. RJ and I went for a drive this afternoon in an attempt to get her to settle for a long nap (it worked, which is why I'm able to post now), but the real story is that when we returned 45 minutes later, Hank was faithfully staring out the front door waiting for us to come home. Good boy, Hanky.

No comments: