Saturday, November 19

Taken Behind the Woodshed

IMG_3206
Last night we were watching the evening news when the sportscaster said a certain town was taken behind the woodshed by her rival. Today as I was getting all my hair chopped off, I couldn't help but feel as if I had been taken behind the woodshed. I have been Texified by my hairdo. Click on the picture to see the after effects.

PS: donr kept baby Rosa Jane all afternoon long! What a trooper. I was gone a good 6 hours and I surely did enjoy my time away.

3 comments:

donr said...

all i can tell y'all is that people everywhere in texas were already tellling my gorgeous wife "ah cain't believe you just had a bayubee and yew look so keeeyooot already!" and now look at her. keeeeeeeyoooooot!!!

Unknown said...

K-Ro!! You're new hair cut is awwwwesome! It's a new you. :)

Amy Elizabeth said...

kro- i just looked your photos (of you and the baby) this morning instead of getting ready for work because i saw your link on kdogg's blog. i am speehless- so beautiful - you with your new haircut and the baby!! sending prayers my friend.

peace