Tuesday, November 15

No Baby Sounds Like My Baby

Well, that's what I thought until last week when we went to my doctor's office. There was a baby there that sounded *exactly* like my baby when she cries. It was very unnerving. Rosa Jane was sound asleep, yet I kept wanting to soothe her and couldn't concentrate on talking with the receptionist.

Don flew to Miami yesterday and returns tomorrow. The lucky dog gets to stay in South Beach and it sounds like he's in a pretty swanky hotel. We're getting along pretty well without him though we miss him terribly. RJ slept really well last night. I kept her up pretty late last night -- until 11 -- and then swaddled her all cozy. She awoke at 3ish and then 6ish and then 9. I was quite pleased that we actually slept in this morning. I hope we can keep it up.

Last night I weighed Rosa Jane. She tips the scales at 10 pounds.
It is amazing how much she has changed since day one.


1 comment:

Drew, Amber and Megan said...

I hope Don enjoyed Miami, cool to know he was here!