Sunday, November 13

I'm in Love and It Sucks

I know you expect me to say I'm in love with my baby. Or perhaps even to profess my love for my darling husband. Yes, I do love them both dearly. But what's really got me going tonight is my spankin' brand new vacuum cleaner. Never in my life would I have thought I'd fall head over heels in love with a vacuum cleaner but I have and it's all I can think about. I like to think about Kurt Lightner's song about vacuum cleaners Suck.

But this is no ordinary vacuum cleaner.

First of all, it's PURPLE. I know there are purple people out there who love everything purple and they claim it makes them unique. I am not one of them. Back in Boston's Quincy Market lives a Purple Only Vendor and it would always make me laugh because it looked like Purple had vomited all over the wagon. Everything in sight was purple.

Second of all, my purple vacuum cleaner is the grandmaster of sucking. It cleans our floors so well, that I would now be perfectly happy to eat my dinner off of the carpet. No more pesky dog hair. YAY!!

Won't you come over and join us for a carpet picnic?

2 comments:

Kurt said...

It feels so vurry nice to be cited.

Kurt Lightner

Kristen said...

Kurt, I can't believe you are one of my blogger readers! I don't know if you'll ever see this... but we want you to know how much we enjoy your artwork. Everyone who sees the works always compliment it. We hope all is well with you and your family.