Sunday, November 6

Six Weeks and Wearing Holiday Attire

Six Weeks and Wearing Holiday Attire
Okay, so we're a little late in getting Miss Rosa Jane's First Halloween outfit on "film." We got our act together this morning and took these pictures of little RJ. You'll soon see she must take after her namesake, Heather Jane, for our little girl does not like holiday wear. See her pitch a fit in the new pictures on flickr.

She's officially six weeks old now and effectively has us wrapped around her littlest finger. When we hold her close, she grasps at us and every now and then she'll flash her amazing toothless smile and it just makes you giddy with joy. Like, "oh, boy! Did she really smile at me? I'm in love, I'm in love! Tell me, little one, what can I do to make your life all the more happy so that in return you'll keep flashing that smile at me?"

I'm sure it won't be long before we get that smile on "film" and posted here for all to see. Keep close tabs on us.

No comments: