Wednesday, February 14

Be Mine, Be Mine!

IMG_7193
This is the Valentine we made for our special friend, Kelly. Woe to be a 6th grader without a cell phone!

1. I wish you would be hearing David Gray's "Be Mine" song when you read this blog entry. "...That everytime I'm talking with you
It's always over too soon
That everyday feels so incomplete
Till you walk into the room
Say the word now girl I'll jump that moon hey ..."

2. Pixie sent me a link this morning to an article in the NY Times all about Red Velvet Cake. Drat for making me salivate and think of nothing but Red Velvet Cake and how soon I can get me some!

3. I am ready to drop kick my computer outta here! It keeps freezing up and arggggg I just want to scream bloody murder until an Apple in my eye appears magically.

2 comments:

Sgulde said...

Hello? I know how you can get a free macintosh. ;)

Unknown said...

Of course I had to send the red velvet cake article... it's all YOUR fault that I even know the irresistible magic that is red velvet cake, so it's only fair that I return the favor :)