Thursday, February 8

Put A Fork in Me! I'm Done!

Cute. Cute. Cute. There's really nothing more this mother can say. This video was taken at night after Daddy gets home from work, when RJ is just barely holding on. But she loves her daddy and will do anything he asks her to. Here, he says, "Hi Pixie!" which is what we affectionately call big sister, Sara. Pixie, I hope you have tissues near by 'cuz you will surely weep when you see your precious little sister in this snippet of night life at our house.

Overlook the moronic repeating adult, the burp and the silly parent conversation at the end. I really don't think that's too much to ask. ;-) You'll be glad you did and maybe one day I'll figure out the whole editing thing. But here you go: Rosa Jane in the RAW. (By the way, I didn't mean that in any way derogatory of my precious husband... it's just that it's a little distracting from the preciousness of Rosa Jane. Please understand...)

Also, check out the few new pictures on Flickr and the commentary there...



RJ says HI PIXIE! on Vimeo

7 comments:

Unknown said...

so very much in love :)

Fulmer Fam said...

I am very far behind, u r too busy for me! I remember that first time alone feeling as well. I love my Parent's Day Out group for this reason! Every time I pick him up he is smiling and having fun and even takes a nap w/o his mama! You have got to find one too!

Fulmer Fam said...

BTW, Thomas loves seeing RJ smile in this one he just stares and smiles back.

katherine petillo said...

i love that pix - ie is two syllables.

Kristen said...

kat, are you suggesting the proud parents may be reading too much into our child's brilliance? ;-)

you MIGHT be on to something, but i wouldn't confirm nor deny.

Kristen said...

we're working on it. I think with just a little coaxing she'll be there. lord knows she's been saying "hi hanky" for what seems like months now. ;-)

love you, honey!

donr said...

Sara, I've been working on her today, and we're making real progress. If you're willing to settle for "hi nuhnuh" you're in like Flynn. And she says it super cute...