Wednesday, February 28

Where There's a Will, There's a Way

neighbors 015
The city has been hard at work trying to figure out how to get to the sewer pipe without destroying our million dollar driveway. Their solution? To dig a tunnel under the driveway. It reminds me of the cartoon characters digging out of prison with a spork.

Anyway, they hope to be done by the end of the day today. We'll see.

It's amazing how little dirt there is here. It's all rock. A kid's project of digging to China would be a really great, ambitious feat.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Its your own personal 'Big Dig'

Kristen said...

I guess I'm glad it's not really a TEXAS sized Big Dig. I like the pocket-size.

Thanks for the chuckle.

Sgulde said...

Argh... I hate it stuff like this. Hope they're out of your hair by end of day. At least they didn't tear up your driveway...that was quite thoughtful of them.