Saturday, February 17

There's a Tear In My Beer

IMG_0661
As I'm crying for you dear. You've been on my lonesome mind.

Kdogg flew from Bos to JFK only to get delay after delay after delay to cancelled to finally a hotel room at 2am to back at the airport at 7am to wait standby for a bird that was impossible to catch. At 3pm yesterday we finally heard from her that she was heading home to bite her pillow. It's the saddest story ever told. And so, we're sitting here trying not to drown in our tears.

We miss you, Kdogg.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw, that was too sweet. You are the best K-Ro. I miss you guys so much and even though I don't know the reason why this happened, I do know that I have friends who love me despite whethere I'm here or there or anywhere. We will always have The Office.
All my love.

Kristen said...

dag gum. now there are even more tears! stop the flow! stop the flow!

Sgulde said...

Kdogg I don't know you, but that's the saddest story I've ever heard. So sorry you couldn't make it to Austin. I know KBR is sad.